Types of Auto Insurance Coverage in Addison, TX
- Liability coverage pays for bodily injury and property damage to another that results from covered losses you cause.
- Collision coverage can help repair your vehicle if it’s damaged — or compensate you for its value if it’s a total loss.
- Comprehensive coverage can help when your car is damaged by something other than a collision.
- Uninsured motorist coverage covers the medical costs of your bodily injuries — up to your policy limit – when they are caused by an at-fault driver without any auto insurance.
Germania’s auto insurance offerings include features and benefits such as optional roadside assistance and many discounts for Texas drivers. These discounts for Addison, TX auto insurance include:
- Multi-Car Discount: Available if you have more than one qualifying auto insured on a Germania policy.
- Companion Policy Discount: Provides a 15% savings on Liability, Personal Injury Protection (PIP) or Medical Payments, Other Than Collision (OTC) and Collision when you insure your primary owner/ immediate family/or weekend occupied
dwelling and have your personal liability or farm liability policy with Germania.
- Mature Driver Discount: Provides a 10% savings on liability, Personal Injury Protection (PIP) or Medical Payments, Other Than Collision (OTC) and Collision when the principal operator of a vehicle is over the age of 50.
- Academic Achievement Discount: Provides up to a 15% savings for qualifying drivers under the age of 25. The driver must be enrolled as a full-time student or have earned a degree and/or meets the academic requirements to be eligible
for the discount.
- Defensive Driving Discount: Provides a 10% savings on Liability, Personal Injury Protection (PIP) or Medical Payments and Collision when a driver has completed a state approved defensive driver training course.
- Driver Training Discount: Provides a 10% savings on Liability, Personal Injury Protection (PIP) or Medical Payments and Collision coverage when a male driver underage the 25 or an unmarried female driver under the age 21 completes
a driver education course.
- Passive Restraint Discount: Provides up to 30% savings on Personal Injury Protection (PIP) or Medical Payments when an auto is equipped with factory installed air bags and/or a passive restraint system.
- Anti-Theft Discount: Provides a 5% savings on Other Than Collision (OTC) coverage when a vehicle is equipped with a qualifying anti-theft device.
- New Vehicle Discount: Provides up to 10% savings on Liability, Personal Injury Protection, Medical Payments, Collision and Other Than Collision when the model year of the vehicle is within three years of the current calendar
Whether you are hitting the Texas Highways or traveling out of state, Germania’s Roadside assistance has you covered with the best service and protection around. This optional coverage can be added to your Germania Auto policy for a nominal premium
and covers all the insured drivers on the policy in any vehicle. Germania Roadside Assistance Coverage includes:
- 24-Hour Emergency Towing Service: Roadside Assistance Coverage tows your vehicle up to 50 miles to a destination of your choice. Any mileage beyond that limit will be paid by you at the time of the service.
- 24-Hour Emergency Road Service: You are covered for emergency road service throughout the U.S., Canada and Puerto Rico.
- 24-Hour Emergency Delivery: A service truck will deliver emergency supplies of gasoline, water, oil or other necessary supplies. You only pay for the cost of the supplies.
- 24-Hour Emergency Battery Service: We will jump-start or boost your drained battery and perform minor adjustments to alternators, starters etc. while your vehicle is disabled on the road.
- Lock-out Service: If you’re accidentally locked out of your vehicle, we will unlock your vehicle’s passenger compartment.
Auto insurance isn’t only great protection for your vehicle, it’s also the law in Addison, Texas.
It’s important that your policy meets the state requirements. After more than 120 years of serving the Lone
Star State, no one knows Texas insurance laws better than Germania.
In Texas, drivers are required to have “30/60/25 coverage.” This means you must have at least $30,000 of coverage for injuries per person, up to a total of
$60,000 per accident, and $25,000 of coverage for property damage.
Beyond the legal mandates, carrying car insurance is a smart decision. Protect yourself, your loved ones, and your assets in the aftermath of an auto-related situation.