Fort Worth, Texas Home Insurance
Fort Worth, Texas is the fifth-largest city in Texas with a 2019 census population estimate of 909,585. At the tail end of the 19th century, Fort Worth became an important trading post for cowboys at the end of the Chisholm Trail. The city was incorporated in 1849 as an army outpost on a bluff overlooking the Trinity River. Today, Fort Worth is seen as more of a modern city, with upscale restaurants, shopping venues and international art institutions that include the Kimbell Art Museum. Many institutions of higher learning call Fort Worth home, including Texas Christian University, Texas Wesleyan, Texas A&M School of Law and the University of North Texas Health Science Center. In addition, Fort Worth has a thriving business community that includes many multinational corporations, including BNSF Railway, American Airlines, Lockheed Martin and Pier 1 Imports.
In the city of Fort Worth, Texas, the residents recognize the need for home insurance from a top-rated insurance company. This is where Germania Insurance can help. Germania Insurance has been quietly serving Texas homeowners and property owners for decades
– it is the quality insurance Texans have come to know and trust for their home insurance needs.
So if you live in or around Fort Worth, TX and need the best home insurance tailored specifically for Texans, Germania Insurance has you covered.
Germania’s Award-winning Home Insurance
Buying a house is one of the largest investments you’ll ever make. Whether you found the perfect house on the market or started with something new, you’ve worked
hard to build a place that you and your family can call home. That’s why it’s so important to protect your home with quality home insurance from a carrier you can trust.
Since 1896, Germania Insurance has helped Texas homeowners protect what they’ve worked hard to build by providing fair and honest insurance services. Request a free quote online or reach out to your local Germania agent to see why Germania is the
Insurance Texans Trust.
What is the Difference Between Homeowners Insurance and Home Insurance?
Most insurers offer homeowners insurance, which refers to a specific type of property insurance that covers your house (dwelling), personal property, and includes liability insurance as well.
Instead of the one-size-fits-all coverage that some carriers have, Germania provides home insurance through our Property Policy, which can be customized through endorsements, or add-ons, to serve a variety of needs. This means you can tailor your policy
to resemble traditional homeowners insurance, or build a policy with coverages that homeowners insurance may not typically include.
What Does Home Insurance Cover?
With the help of your local Germania agent, you can build a home insurance policy that meets your needs. From a basic named peril policy to an open peril policy, from actual cash value to replacement cost, we can provide the coverage you want
and need for your dwelling, roof, other structures, contents, outbuildings and more.
- Perils (Causes of loss) - In insurance terms, a “peril” is an event, like a fire or tornado, that threatens to damage your home or your personal belongings. Germania’s home insurance
can be tailored to cover Fire, Windstorm, Hurricane and Hail, Vandalism, Theft, Frozen Plumbing, Water, Lightning, Explosions, Falling Objects, Smoke Damage, and more. Talk to your Germania agent for a full list of policies and peril coverage
- Liability Options – Instead of automatically packaging liability coverage with your property insurance, Germania provides a number of customizable liability insurance policies, endorsements, and
coverage limits you can purchase with your Home Insurance. Whether you need personal liability, farm liability, or even umbrella liability coverage, we can help protect you and your family from the unexpected.
- Roof Coverage – Germania provides the option to insure your roof with replacement cost coverage or actual cash value throughout the life of your roof. We will not automatically reduce your roof
coverage as your roof ages, unlike most competitors.
- Sewer Backup – Germania provides sewer backup coverage up to the total dwelling limit, subject to policy exclusions and conditions, and does not impose a separate coverage limit like other carriers.
- Gun Coverage – For many Texans, firearms are an important part of life. That’s why Germania doesn’t impose a separate sub-limit on firearms, like other carriers. Our policyholders have
coverage for loss to their firearms up to the Coverage B - Unscheduled Personal Property (Contents) limit, subject to the deductible.
- Fraud Protection – Identify theft is costly. That’s why we offer optional identity recovery coverage up to $25,000 if your identity is ever stolen.
How Much Does Texas Home Insurance Cost?
Home insurance premiums are based on a number of factors, such as the location of your home, the age of your home, your insurance claims history, the level and types of coverage you choose, and more. Naturally, this means your annual home insurance premium is going to be unique to your individual needs.
The best way to find out how much home insurance will cost you is to request a free quote! When you request a quote online, one of our trusted Germania Authorized Agents will contact you and go through your options and provide you with a detailed estimate of the cost of your home insurance coverages.
Germania’s Texas Home and Property Insurance Discounts
As part of our commitment to providing Texans with fair and honest home insurance at an affordable rate, Germania offers a number of discounts for home and property insurance policies.
- Companion Policy Discount – Save when you bundle qualifying Germania policies, like auto, home, umbrella, and life insurance.
- New Home – If you just bought a new house, you could qualify for a discount based on the age of the home.
- Central Alarm – Receive a discount when you install a qualifying alarm system with a central monitoring service.
- Claims Free – Available to policyholders who have not filed a claim within the last 3 years. The more claims-free years you have with Germania, the more the discount increases!
- Smart Home Monitoring – Receive a discount when you install qualifying smart home monitoring equipment, such as video cameras, door and window sensors, smart locks, smoke detectors, and more.
- Welcome – Are you new to Germania? New policies can qualify for a discount just for choosing Germania!
- Roof Coverage Reduction Discounts - Reduce roof coverage for a savings in premium by choosing either Actual Cash Value coverage or by excluding Cosmetic Damage coverage for metal roofs.
- …and more.
Talk to your Germania agent for more information regarding discounts and eligibility requirements.
Why Germania Home Insurance?
If you’ve been shopping for home insurance in Texas, you know that there are plenty of options. So, what makes Germania the right option for your home insurance needs? In addition to our dedicated and passionate employees and agents, Germania’s Home Insurance is backed by our…
- Texas Expertise and Experience – There’s no place like home, especially when you call Texas home. To truly understand how to best serve a place as unique as the Lone Star State, you need a company that’s Texas born and raised – like Germania Insurance!
- Commitment to Policyholder Relationships – When you purchase property insurance with Germania, you’re not just a customer – you’re a member. As a membership-owned farm mutual insurance company, we are committed to the serving insurance needs of our members rather than earning a profit for shareholders.
- Real Responsiveness – Your home insurance concerns are real, so you deserve to talk to a real person about them. Speak to a genuine, caring Germania staff member to get help – whenever you need it.
When you’ve been serving Texans’ insurance needs for as long as we have, you learn a thing or two about doing it right. Founded in 1896, Germania offers more than 120 years of experience and the expertise of more than 800 agents to serve your home insurance needs.
Request a Quote