With a Decreasing Term Life Insurance policy, Germania can help your family protect what's most important in their lives by covering everything else.
From paying off student loans and buying your first home to helping your children move out of the house, different stages of life carry different financial needs. As your pay off your debts (like a mortgage or car payment) those financial needs decrease. A Decreasing Term Life Insurance policy is like Term Life Insurance, except the death benefit decreases over the life of the policy. This means you can purchase a greater amount of coverage for your family at a more affordable premium.
Because the benefit is paid directly to the beneficiary in your family, it can be used to pay off any outstanding debt – not just a mortgage.
- Lowest cost Term product
- Depreciates annually
- No paramedical exam required for prospects age 55 or less up to $100K in coverage
- Beneficial for young families with large amounts of debt
- Increments of 15, 20, 25 & 30 Year terms
- Lifestyle continuation coverage
- Guaranteed convertible to Whole Life coverage - no medical required